Friday, November 9, 2007

Dem Boys are coming....

Dem Boys are coming to Vermont for the first time as far as I know and I am starting to get really excited. This is going to be a fantastic show. It is a little interesting that the Dropkick Murphys are playing the same night in the same building but that just means there will be a lot of drunk people having a lot of good times.

It's interesting the Gourds do not get talked about more. They have the groove like no one else and they are all excellent magicians (!), no I mean musicians. Great lyrics and personalities. I could just go on and on. This tune off of their newest album is really cool. Normally, I am a Kevin guy but Noble Creatures is really a Jimmy album. He is freakin en fuego on this LP. Hopefully, I can get some more tunes up before next weekend.

All in the Pack

No comments: